The Ocho bracelet now with miniature gemstones.
Faceted cut opaque Blue Opal beads line the edges of this bracelet with Japanese glass seed beads pearlescent white backdrop and gold dot accents.
Finished with gold-filled ends and clasp.
- Gold-filled is mostly gold with a copper core.
- A thicker layer of 14k gold that is more durable than gold-plated without the high price of pure gold.
Also available to be custom-made in Sterling silver.
- Replace the gold tones with 925 Sterling Silver finishings.
- Silver glass seed bead accents in the bracelet pattern will be in place to match the Sterling Silver ends.
Inclusive sizing - Pick a size based on your measurement.
- Sizing: S-M fits wrists from 5.5 to 6.5 inches / M-L fits wrists from 6.5 to 7.5 inches. (How to get your size: measure tightly across the wrist bone with a tape measure/string.)
- Custom sizes are always available: please select Custom and indicate your measurement in the NOTES AT CHECKOUT. Made to Order, please allow 4 business days before shipping.
Vibrant and Shine - quality Toho Beads® and Miyuki Glass Seed Beads are precision Japanese seed beads known for their uniformity. A variety of blueish colorations in the Blue Opal, ranging of different tones mostly pale sky blue. This variety is a common opal that is available in a variety of pastel tones (know more here) and the supplier sources this gemstone in Oregon or Peru.
Secure wear - Endings and connections are secured by carefully sewing, re-inforced with adhesive. Beads are threaded with high-quality extra-heavy twisted multi-filament nylon thread.
Sensitive skin safe - Hypoallergenic Gold-filled or optional Sterling Silver ends.
About The Ocho Collection:
The Ocho bracelets are simple statement pieces with miniature seed beads that create various patterns. It is made with 8 strands of Japanese glass beads braided together, making it a perfect width to wear alone or as a stack for a bohemian look.