A minimalistic way to wear something meaningful to you. An easy-on stretch bracelet that represents a letter in Morse Code.
Ways to wear this:
- Alone with your initial or a letter that means something to you.
- Stack a few letters that are initial of your children and/or family members.
- Stack a few to make a word like Joy or Hope.
- Get creative and wear this your own way to remind you of what is important.
Made to Order - please allow 4 business days prior to shipping
- Personalize - Great piece by itself or stack a few together.
- $12 for 1
- $11 each for 2
- $10 each for 3
- $9 each for 4
- $8 each for 5 and above
- Also available in Sparkling White
- Discount will automatically apply at checkout for both colours when added to the cart.
Inclusive sizing - Pick a size based on your measurement.
- Sizing: S-M fits wrists from 5.5 to 6.5 inches / M-L fits wrists from 6.5 to 7.5 inches.
- How to get your size: measure tightly across the wrist bone with a tape measure/string.
Vibrant and Shine - quality Toho Beads® and Miyuki Glass Seed Beads are precision Japanese seed beads known for their uniformity.
Secure wear - Endings and connections are secured by carefully sewing, re-inforced with adhesive, and wired to the brass ends and stainless steel clasps.
Sensitive skin safe - Have the finish and shine of the gold resembling non-tarnish brass, nickel, and lead-free findings with gold stainless steel connectors and clasps. To ensure your gold findings won't oxidize and fade, I have tested it and have worn the bracelets myself daily (even with moisture!).
About The Ocho Collection:
The Ocho bracelets are simple statement pieces with miniature seed beads that create various patterns. It is made with 8 strands of Japanese glass beads braided together, making it a perfect width to wear alone or as a stack for a bohemian look.