Your support have made this fundraiser a success!
(*Maker's note: Donation of the sold pieces has been made to Waves for Water last January 1st 2021.
Documented on Southeast Sparrow Instagram Highlights- heading: Thank you )
PAG-ASA - meaning hope in Tagalog.
Southeast Sparrow wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the Southeast.
Make a difference for someone in the Philippines with this limited edition, Pag-asa Bracelet.
They provide access to clean water for anyone who needs it. Right now, the affected areas in the Philippines need that life-giving access.
Why is your help needed:
100% of the profits of this Pag-asa bracelet will go to the Waves for Water Program Rolly and Ulysses Typhoon Relief.
The Pag-asa Bracelet
- Hand cut and hand-dyed white wood beads source from Cebu City, Philippines.
- A White Howlite Matte Gemstone is framed with solid brass spacer beads.
- A thick stretch cord bracelet to fit any adult size.
- Available in: Dark Grey and Sand Beige. (Limited quantities see note*)
- (Colour may slightly differ on screen depending on your specific monitor settings. Photographed with natural light to closely portray real-life colour and texture.)
I was very impressed with the quality of the jewelry that I purchased. It is sometimes difficult to judge from a photo on the internet but these bracelets are beautiful. I will be purchasing more. So nice to see funds going back to communities in need too!
Job well done Savannah!
Being a Filipina-Canadian myself, there was no way I was going to pass off purchasing one of these bracelets. Not only are they cute and well made, but they support such a good cause. So happy to be ordering from a business that cares so much. Thank you for thinking of our people! :)